The Ultimate USB Connection
The Belkin USB-A to USB-C Charge Cable lets you charge your USB-C device as well as sync your photos, music and data to your existing laptop. Experience up to 10 Gbps transfer rates, up to 20X faster than USB 2.0 (480Mbps), 12x faster than FireWire 800, and 2X faster than USB 3.0 (5Gbps). You will be amazed at the difference USB 3.1 makes.
Made for: Connecting from a standard USB-A device to a USB-C (also known as USB Type-C) enabled device. Also compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3.
USB 3.1: The Next Evolution
USB 3.1 SuperSpeed+ offers a whole new level of connectivity. Transfer data at incredible speeds, charge other devices, and even power mobile devices - all with just one USB-C cable. Quickly becoming the new universal standard, USB 3.1 is already supported by Windows, Google, and Mac operating systems, as well as many peripheral manufacturers.
Faster Data Transfer
Transfer data at up to 10Gbps with improved cables and connectors. USB 3.1 offers faster rates than ever before. Fast enough to transfer a year's worth of music in 10 minutes or an entire HD movie in just 30 seconds.
- USB 2.0 = 480 Mbps
- USB 3.0 = 5Gbps
- USB 3.1 = 10Gbps
Power & Charge Other Devices
This USB-C cable supports up to 3A of power output for charging USB-C devices.
Incredible Video Resolution
USB-C enabled monitors will offer ultra HD 4K video resolution. That’s 4 times more resolution than standard HD, for a much sharper, clearer, and more realistic picture.
Superior USB-C Cable Construction
- Durable Polycarbonate connector housing with SS10 logo indicating full USB-IF compliance
- Electronic Marker Identification, authentication, and Power Delivery management circuit
- Precision welded metal shield to protect PCB and E Marker (also minimizes radiated emissions levels and provides additional mechanical strength)
- ‘Crimp’ locks metal shield in place for optimal mechanical structure and shielding
- Micro Co-axial superspeed conductors for 10Gbps data transfer
- 3Amp power conductor
- Power Delivery Communication line
- Data communication line
- ‘Sideband’ lines for alternate mode audio/visual applications
- Cable braid Shield
- Flexible TPE cable jacket
Never worry about which way to plug in again. USB-C is a new user-friendly reversible connector that allows you to connect your cable to your device in any direction.
SuperSpeed+ USB Compliance means that this cable has been certified by USB-IF to meet all electrical, mechanical, and environmental standards, ensuring a superior user experience. USB-IF is a non-profit organization made up of companies that facilitate the development of high quality USB products and compliance testing.
USB Power Delivery
or USB-PD, is a charging protocol that uses high speed USB-C connecters and cables. Power Delivery devices and chargers connect using USB-C cables, safely providing higher levels of power while optimizing power managements across multiple peripherals. An intelligent internal chipset makes it possible to charge and share power between connected USB-PD devices while protecting the circuitry.
Find out more about USB Power Delivery.
At a Glance:
- Connect USB-C enabled devices (new Macbook, Chromebook Pixel) with standard USB-A devices (laptops, hard drives, etc.)
- Reversible USB-C connector
- 10Gbps data transfer rate
- 3A charging output
- 3 foot length
- 3.1 USB-A to USB-C Cable